1. Reception Centre near (Niranjana River at Pachahati) for new arrivals from Tibet.
2. Kagyu Monlam Chenmo pavilion on Sujata bypass Road for Tibetans registered under Central poverty alleviation (Nyamthak).
3. Magadh University campus Domuhan on Bodh Gaya Road for General public.
DOH-CTA will have doctors and the supporting staff in total about 100 of them as human resources for the medical camps. There will also be three ambulances on standby for referral of serious patients. DoH public health nurses shall conduct door to door visits for preventive health campaign, give first aid and distribute chlorine tablets (water purification) etc.
Following are the contact details.
1) Dr. Lobsang Tsering 7807182283
2) Nurse Tashi Youdon 9008191392
Medical Camp Locations
1. Near Kalachakra Teaching Ground
2. Near Tergar Monastery
3. Reception Centre.
4. Magad University.
Contact Number of Doctors:
1.Dr. Tsering Choezom +91-9418121524
2.Dr. Damchoe Rabjor +91-7738852967
3.Dr. Lobsang Thupten +91-9457118515
4.Dr. Tseyang +91-8629000282